PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE FROM TACTICALGURUZ.COM (PLEASE READ)
It is the customer’s responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of firearms. It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online will be shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT THAT YOU ("CUSTOMER") AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS, STATUTES, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS WITH REGARD TO FIREARM(S) TRANSFER AND OWNERSHIP AND THE POSSESION OF AMMUNITION.
- In addition, TACTICAL GURUZ reserves right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including the following: limits on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, and/or errors in product or pricing information. In the instance an order is canceled after a credit card charge has been processed, a credit will be issued to the credit card account charged for the initial purchase. Shipping charges WILL NOT be refunded on ANY order cancelled after the order has been processed.
- PRICES - All prices are subject to change without notice at any time.
Please call customer service for a return authorization number. TACTICAL GURUZ WILL NOT accept returns without the return authorization number written on the packaging. In addition, ALL returns must be authorized within 3-days of receipt and inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: A 25% restocking fee will be charged on ALL returned items. Shipping is NOT refundable. Department of Transportation regulations DO NOT allow us to accept returns on ammunition.
Sales on all of the following items are FINAL:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
- Body Armor including plates and carriers/accessories.
Used firearms CANNOT be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
- NIGHT VISION EQUIPMENT AND OPTICAL SIGHTING EQUIPMENT
Transactional Export Compliance Information. Thank you for choosing Tactical Guruz products. This document is three pages long. Please read it carefully. By purchasing products on Gun Broker you agree to comply and adhere to all ITAR rules and regulations. Failure to do so violates Federal and International laws which may subject the buyer to penalties which could include fines and imprisonment. The U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls regulate our products. Due to this we kindly request that you read the below paragraphs regarding export regulations. If you should have any questions or require additional information regarding export regulations please contact our knowledgeable and experienced staff or contact the: U.S. Department of Commerce U.S. Department of State Bureau of Industry and Security Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Office of Exporter Services Response Team PH (202) 482-4811 PH (202) 663-1282 Website: https://www.bis.doc.gov Website: https://www.pmddtc.state.gov We thank you for your cooperation in helping us safeguard against illegal exportation of night vision and optical sighting equipment. Export Regulations! Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment (including user manuals) is controlled by the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, and Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 or the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations Part 730-774. Some of this equipment may require a license for export or reexport from the United States. Any export of equipment by Tactical Guruz to a purchaser outside of the United States will be made in strict compliance with U.S. export control laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to request and obtain any required export licenses for the subsequent export or reexport of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. In addition, subsequent transfers of any Tactical Guruz products to individuals or entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons List, Specially Designated Nationals List, Entity List, or Nonproliferation Sanctions list, as well as sales or transfers to Embargoed Countries, are strictly prohibited. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to be aware of these Lists, websites. Export Compliance Acknowledgement 1. I understand that all of the products obtained from Tactical Guruz are subject to U.S. Government export control laws and regulations and that they fall under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce. 2. I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States without first obtaining any required license or written approval. 3. I understand that, for purposes of U.S. export control compliance, a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions). 4. I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result upon conviction in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges) for my company and me. 5. I further understand that sales or transfers of any Tactical Guruz products to individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited. Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries • Denied Persons list: https://www.bis.doc.gov/dpl/Default.shtm • Entity List: https://www.bis.doc.gov/Entities/Default.htm • Specially Designated Nationals List https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx • Debarred Parties List: https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/compliance/debar_intro.html • Nonproliferation Sanctions List: https://www.state.gov/t/isn/c15231.htm • Embargoed Countries and Destinations (see EAR part 746): https://www.bis.doc.gov/policiesandregulations/ear/index.htm and OFAC Sanctions
AMMUNITION PURCHASES You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
PRIVACY We respect your privacy and will not share your information to outside sources. Period.
- ALL SALES
Once the order has been confirmed and checkout has been finalized in the TACTICAL GURUZ shopping cart, any cancellations or reversals of orders requested (before shipment) will incurr a 10% service fee on the total amount purchased.
TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT process warranty work. All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx. Please examine all packages and report all damage to the carrier. A damage claim MUST BE FILED WITH THE CARRIER. TACTICAL GURUZ ships all freight FOB from our location and distributors warehouse and are not responsible for any damage that occurs in transit OR items lost or delayed by the freight carrier.
- Firearms shipped from the manufacturer or distributor with restricted magazines in a specific state/municipality can, at the time of purchase, be ordered with the restricted magazines and then removed where removing the restricted item is allowed and is legal to do so. TACTICAL GURUZ however, will not offer substitute magazines or discount the customer purchase in lieu of the discarded magazines. This includes ANY promotions and/or FREE offers where the inclusion of the PROMOTION or FREE OFFER would violate the state/municipality restriction(s). Absolutely NO substitutions will be made in that instance.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship body armor to Connecticut
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship firearms to Washington DC
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship handguns to California, Maryland, Massachusetts and New York State, Washington D.C.,
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship semi-auto rifles or AR upper assemblies or AR kits to California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington DC
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship semi-automatic rifle parts i.e. AR15, AK47 or variants to California, Connecticut, New Jersey and New York State
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship .50 BMG firearms to California
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship ammunition to California, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York State, and Washington DC
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship magazines to Connecticut
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship magazines with the capacity to hold ten (10) rounds or more to California, Chicago, IL., Maryland, Massachusetts, New York State, Vermont (Rifle), Washington D.C. and Hawaii (Pistol)
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship magazines with the capacity to hold fifteen (15) rounds or more to Colorado, Vermont (Handguns) and New Jersey
- * Black Powder Firearms MUST ship to a FFL to Illinois, Massachusetts and New Jersey
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all items that are not for sale in every state, district, or US territory where the receipt, possession, sale or use of any such merchandise is prohibited and/or illegal. Please consult your state and local laws before ordering any product on this website. Products on this website WILL NOT BE SOLD for export and cannot be delievered to freight forwarders, third party shipping agents or delivered to APO/FPO addresses.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other laws or regulations.
- We respect your privacy and will not share your information to outside sources. Period.