PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE FROM TACTICALGURUZ.COM (PLEASE READ)
It is the customer’s responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of firearms. It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online will be shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT THAT YOU ("CUSTOMER") AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS, STATUTES, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS WITH REGARD TO FIREARM(S) TRANSFER AND OWNERSHIP AND THE POSSESION OF AMMUNITION.
- In addition, TACTICAL GURUZ reserves right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including the following: limits on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, and/or errors in product or pricing information. In the instance an order is canceled after a credit card charge has been processed, a credit will be issued to the credit card account charged for the initial purchase. Shipping charges WILL NOT be refunded on ANY order cancelled after the order has been processed.
- PRICES - All prices are subject to change without notice at any time.
Please call customer service for a return authorization number. TACTICAL GURUZ WILL NOT accept returns without the return authorization number written on the packaging. In addition, ALL returns must be authorized within 3-days of receipt and inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: A 25% restocking fee will be charged on ALL returned items. Shipping is NOT refundable. Department of Transportation regulations DO NOT allow us to accept returns on ammunition.
Sales on all of the following items are FINAL:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
- Body Armor including plates and carriers/accessories.
Used firearms CANNOT be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
- ALL SALES
Once the order has been confirmed and checkout has been finalized in the TACTICAL GURUZ shopping cart, any cancellations or reversals of orders requested (before shipment) will incurr a 10% service fee on the total amount purchased.
TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT process warranty work. All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx. Please examine all packages and report all damage to the carrier. A damage claim MUST BE FILED WITH THE CARRIER. TACTICAL GURUZ ships all freight FOB from our location and distributors warehouse and are not responsible for any damage that occurs in transit OR items lost or delayed by the freight carrier.
- Firearms shipped from the manufacturer or distributor with restricted magazines in a specific state/municipality can, at the time of purchase, be ordered with the restricted magazines and then removed where removing the restricted item is allowed and is legal to do so. TACTICAL GURUZ however, will not offer substitute magazines or discount the customer purchase in lieu of the discarded magazines. This includes ANY promotions and/or FREE offers where the inclusion of the PROMOTION or FREE OFFER would violate the state/municipality restriction(s). Absolutely NO substitutions will be made in that instance.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship body armor to Connecticut
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship firearms to Washington DC
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship handguns to California, Maryland, Massachusetts and New York State, Washington D.C.,
- TACTICAL GURUZDOES NOT ship semi-auto rifles or AR upper assemblies or AR kits to California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington DC
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship semi-automatic rifle parts i.e. AR15, AK47 or variants to California, Connecticut, New Jersey and New York State
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship .50 BMG firearms to California
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship ammunition to California, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York State, and Washington DC
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship magazines to Connecticut
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship magazines with the capacity to hold ten (10) rounds or more to California, Chicago, IL., Maryland, Massachusetts, New York State, Vermont (Rifle), Washington D.C. and Hawaii (Pistol)
- TACTICAL GURUZ DOES NOT ship magazines with the capacity to hold fifteen (15) rounds or more to Colorado, Vermont (Handguns) and New Jersey
- * Black Powder Firearms MUST ship to a FFL to Illinois, Massachusetts and New Jersey